Here at Hirsch Estates, our mission is to provide a first class service built on professionalism and trust. This is to ensure that we can provide you, whatever your needs, with the best customer experience within the property industry.
We recognise that sometimes things go wrong – If there is something you are dissatisfied with, please tell us immediately, so we can put this right.
Making a complaint
- Firstly, please get in touch with us so we can look into this immediately.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, then please contact our Portfolio Manager, Caroline Nichol at www.hirschestates.co.uk/contact-us
- If you are still unhappy, you can appeal to a Company Director, Rafal Lisowski at Weatherill House, 23 Whitestone Way, Croydon, Surrey CR0 4WF. Email email@example.com who will look into your concern and provide Hirsch Estates’ final response.
- Please note that we have 3 working days to acknowledge your complaint. After a thorough investigation, we aim to respond formally in writing within 15 working days.
- The same timescales for response will apply for appeals made to the Portfolio Manager, starting from the date the appeal is received.
If you remain dissatisfied
- If you are still not satisfied after a review by our Company Director, Gerry Heggie (or more than 8 weeks have elapsed since the complaint was made) you can request an independent review from The Property Redress Scheme without charge.
- You will need to submit your complaint within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Redress Scheme, Premiere House, 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JH.
Tel: 0333 321 9418 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.theprs.co.uk/